Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam Advice?

Old 09-02-2006, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam Advice?

Hey
I have basically a stock ls1...on aluminum heads and flow exhaust...not to mention that my ride is a bitch *** automatic (ya i plan on converting it sooner or later), so i am installing eldelbrock shorty's and i am wondering what cam i should put in...i want it to be a lower end RPM cam with a good amount of torque...any suggestions??

and by the way anyone know how much it would cost to have the headers and camshaft installed??
Old 09-03-2006, 12:09 AM
TECH Resident

224/224 114 lsa, as far as how much it costs to have cam and headers installed that depends on where you go
Old 09-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00Formula00
Hey
I have basically a stock ls1...on aluminum heads and flow exhaust...not to mention that my ride is a bitch *** automatic (ya i plan on converting it sooner or later), so i am installing eldelbrock shorty's and i am wondering what cam i should put in...i want it to be a lower end RPM cam with a good amount of torque...any suggestions??

and by the way anyone know how much it would cost to have the headers and camshaft installed??

My advise to you is get a converter first,then the cam.I was told the same thing when i was picking cams,and i went with the converter first(which is the best mod you can do with an auto)And now im picking my cam.you need to be in your selected powerband of the cam,and a stall does just that.

Search this Thread