Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another help set up thread....confused

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 04:35 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default another help set up thread....confused

I know these are getting annoying but I just cant decide what to go with from all the research I have been doing. Heres the deal. My 99TA will start to become a mild DD here very soon so it will not be driven every day (40k on it now) and only come out on nice days and when I want to go to the track. I NEED help on the sickest head/cam combo for a mild DD car. My car right now has QTP longtubs, off road Y, and a slp billet. It has a ls6 but I just got a 90/90. I also have a ASP underdrive wating to throw on. For what I have mentiond I just want some opions on what people are having the best luck with HP wise and track wise. I would love to have a 475ish N/A HP streetable car that I can throw a 100 shot on to get me that higth 500 number and call it a day. For suspension it has prokit springs with adjustable konis, umi 3 point subframes (welded) and umi torqe arm and panhard bar I will be getting a 9" set up too as I know I will gernade it. I'm just looking for some help here. I'm also not afraid to fly cut, I want the most I can get. Thanks to everyone on here!!
Old 10-07-2006, 01:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt...what would it take to hit that 475 mark!