Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Is On Your 2007 Wish List For New Products??

Old 12-20-2006, 06:49 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What Is On Your 2007 Wish List For New Products??

Hey All,

I am getting more into the R&D and parts development side of things in the business next year. I am trying to get ideas from folks of what you feel is needed at this time and in the future as far as new products or updating current products. I have the facilities and contacts to do just about anything. It can be anything from a small piece of hardware to a complete system.

Pretty much everything and anything will be considered and it can be for the F-bodies, GTO, Corvettes, Trucks, Hybrids and so on. Doesn't matter if it is engine, suspension, brakes, trans, driveline, fuel system, cooling system, supercharging, turbo packages and parts.We have been working with some of the Pro-Touring folks and the fab work there is innovative and top notch.

So PM, e-mail thevettedr@aol.com or call me at 407-616-2518 with your wants and needs. E-mail is probably the best avenue at this time and try to give at least some detail. I llok forward to your input while we work on our own projects. Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Mike Norris

Search this Thread