Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Oil Junk All Of It!

http://www.bndautomotive.com/page/page/901816.htm

GO HERE TALK BRIAN ENOUGH SAID!
Old 02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Teching In

I can tell you all this .What you think you are buying is not what it really is .
From Royal Purple to your Mobil One .

I have got all info yet to post full thread , but its should all be here today.

I am just curious in your opinions . I understand there are alot of you die hards out there , but if you knew what the oil companies did to there oil March of last year you would not run any of them. ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems E P A stepped in and said no more . So you can take the time and go to the website . Or better yet call Brian this man will tell you all. Oh and for you piston slap guys . This takes care of that and your lifter noises ..

I am not sure why this has not came out yet , but when you all do find out about your oils you are gonna want this info.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Banned

And this one homemade website is the end all to end all I suppose.

I think not. They are selling things. Automatic DQ in my book.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Call Brian and just talk to him he will change your mind! You must be a Mobil One Guy!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jamesbtri
Call Brian and just talk to him he will change your mind! You must be a Mobil One Guy!
He's a salesman. Of course he's going to try and change my mind

Until this product becomes mainstream and actually has a real reputation, count me out.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What do you propose we do then?? Use water?????
Old 02-12-2007, 01:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess all those oil analyises everyone has done were pointless? For the most part, German Castrol is the oil of choice around here. It's done 7k miles in the LS1 with life left in it. These were multiple board members independent results from the oil anaylisis lab.

For the most part, the website makes it "sound" great. As with anything, it will have to be backed with actual results from people here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't mind trying it, but the first problem I see, is that it's $11 a quart. For that price, the oil itself will need to last, at minimum, double the life of other modern synthetics. If using a high quality oil filter, this could stack up to be a $75 oil change after shipping and handling. I'd be curious to know which oil filter they reccomend for such a high quality oil?

Last edited by Beast96Z; 02-12-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Teching In

No he is not a saleman! He doesnt really care if you buy his product or not, but go to the hemi forums a vette forums . I understand you guys are thinking this is a ton of **** , but if you was to take the time a do a search on this you wont believe what oil companys are doing. I am not tryin to sell you on it. I could give two sheets less if you believe me or not. This is the main reason its not in the main stream . Everyone has cried wolf with there product being the best , but this is the only oil and fuel additive on the market that helps , but he thinks every one is just gonna say bullshit . Look this up its all on the net. If its so bad then why is Nhra and nascar guys using it ...even the ones with big names sponsers like mobil one , pennzoil , and yes castrol . Before you thrash on me go look up you big name companys and see what the have dont to the oil . You will be shocked.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, so...

I googled "engine oil" and also "new engine oil composition" and came up with a bunch of old tech and patent info.

If you would please provide one of your many sources, preferably non-sales oriented, it would be much appreciated.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I really would love my 91 Octance Kalifornia gas to be changed to 99 Octane with their fuel additive!
Old 02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jamesbtri
No he is not a saleman! He doesnt really care if you buy his product or not, but go to the hemi forums a vette forums . I understand you guys are thinking this is a ton of **** , but if you was to take the time a do a search on this you wont believe what oil companys are doing. I am not tryin to sell you on it. I could give two sheets less if you believe me or not. This is the main reason its not in the main stream . Everyone has cried wolf with there product being the best , but this is the only oil and fuel additive on the market that helps , but he thinks every one is just gonna say bullshit . Look this up its all on the net. If its so bad then why is Nhra and nascar guys using it ...even the ones with big names sponsers like mobil one , pennzoil , and yes castrol . Before you thrash on me go look up you big name companys and see what the have dont to the oil . You will be shocked.
Just some pointers...take them for what its worth:

1. If you are going to make a point, at least make sure you read it over before you submit it. The glaring spelling errors and such make it hard to read...and also hard to take you seriously.

2. Everyone is trying to sell something, even this guy. If he can make you doubt corporate America, even better. Although many of us would be disappointed to learn of some of the practices that go on behind the scenes of big companies, there are still some people out there with ethics that aren't out to screw us over.

3. I wouldn't necessarily use the "if it is good enough for NHRA and NASCAR, it is good enough for the average consumer" logic. I don't personally rebuild my engine after every trip to the supermarket. Plus, if someone was paying me big bucks in sponsor money, I'd use it too. Not saying that they sponsor anyone, but still...there are other motivations in that particular environment.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:42 PM
TECH Veteran

No one is saying it's bad. Your taking the offense for not much of a reason. Seeings how you can purchase a oil ananlysis kit from them, how come they don't have any of those posted? If it's backed by Vizard, i would imagine it's a good product. However, I personally would like to see results showing how much longer this oil will last over GC or even Mobil one and also what kind of filter will last with the life of this oil. These should all be things that a oil company have reasearched and had results for long before a web site was built. You can't just come in without anyone knowing who you are, or what you do, and say "GO HERE TALK BRIAN ENOUGH SAID". It sounds like Tarzan talking, and isnt very helpful for the backing of your statements. If you would have typed you post in correct gramar and at least explained what was going on, maybe people wouldn't dog on it. Either way, if it's one thing this board wants, it's results. I don't think it would be to hard for your buddy to post some analysis results.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Banned

JESUS, IT'S OIL!!!! Stop being cheap and just change it no matter how much it all costs. You oil analysis guys kill me. Too bad you don't ever get to run the real racing oils out there. You want to increase the power of the motors, and then have them last as long as OEM stuff by some magic oil. WHO CARES

Bret
Old 02-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by SStrokerAce
JESUS, IT'S OIL!!!! Stop being cheap and just change it no matter how much it all costs. You oil analysis guys kill me. Too bad you don't ever get to run the real racing oils out there. You want to increase the power of the motors, and then have them last as long as OEM stuff by some magic oil. WHO CARES

Bret
If Jesus made oil, I'd buy it.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Banned

Me 2! I'm sure there are some people that will argue that he DID make all the oil.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Me 2! I'm sure there are some people that will argue that he DID make all the oil.
Ooooooo...good point.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I agree, the way people cheap out on oil is hilarious. We go through well over a hundred gallons or Redline racing synthetic on a short weekend at the races in the Fuel bikes (1 gallon per run on one bike, 2 gallons per on the other bike), and that's great oil.

If you're really into automotive performance, you should be doing what the **** retentive people do, get your oil analyzed and adjust your patterns to what YOUR car needs. Is the 15 minutes and 50-75 dollars it costs to change your oil really that big of a deal?

I'd also recommend staying away from the snake oil...
Old 02-12-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Bret
So we should all by $11 a quart oil on whim just because it's time to change it? After all, it does cost $11 a quart, so it has to be good right? You can't put oil on a dyno, you can't take it to the track, it won't work to good on a flow bench, so how else to you judge the performance of a oil? Anaylisis. I've never had an anaylisis done in my life, but if your gunna say your oil is the best, you'll need to show me how. I guess it is to bad we don't get to use real racing oil, but every performance guy out there can't be linked to the racing gods. While engine oil is the life blood of your motor, I assume you would want a quality product in it. I change mine at 3k no matter what, so chances are, I'd never purchase something like this, but the point of me posting was to ask the original poster for results to back claims. Technically, I don't care FWIW. BTW, could i intrest you in a pocket fisherman? Gaurunteed to make you catch more fish than Kevin Van Dam.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:49 PM
JBM
TECH Enthusiast

His post is valid. The SM rating on current oils dropped the anti-wear package to a very low level. My new set of shaft mount rockers from T&D had an insert stating not to use any new starburst/API approved oils for this reason.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Launching!

I wouldn't put anything out of that cheap, generic jug into MY car...