Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about quality of Patriot Heads

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 12:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about quality of Patriot Heads

I have heard great things about the patriots the last year so and thing of pulling the trigger on here cnc LQ9/4 72 cc blower heads to know comp down a bit on my stock LS6 motor blown by a D1SC.

I know a couple of years ago these heads had many issues with oil consumption, etc. I assume this has all been taken care of and this product is rock solid now?

Please confirm one way or the other from your personal experience!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I thinking about picking up some stage 2 heads of theres but im not sure after reading the other threads. I would like to know as well.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

I bought mine in 2003 when there were only TEA, Patriot, AS, MTI, GTP on the market. AFR, TSP, TF, Edelbrock, Dart etc... were not around. I paid $1100 shipped with head bolts for my St 2 5.3's. When I got the heads I checked alot of things and they turned to be setup right. Correct installed height on the valvesprings, seat and open pressures, seals, valves etc. I've had no problems with mine since. They provided a decent power gain also.

They're QC program is even better now than it was when I bought mine. They are also using better valves and materials. I'm not one to pimp products, i'm only stating my observed facts. HTH