Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bonus cometh, now Heads & Cam

Old 03-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bonus cometh, now Heads & Cam

I got my bonus and I'm starting the research for a Heads/CAM package. I've got around $3000 to spend. I want to take my time and do the research right so I'm trying to find any FAQ or good threads on everything. I've read the CAM guide and it was very helpful, I was wondering if there was something out there that explained the Heads as well.

Any threads or site ya'll can point me to so I can do my own reading is great. If nothing else, l'll throw out the obligitory "what should I get" question.

Future plans: Procharger, shooting for 600-700 HP and want to keep it on the street.

Current Mods: dual 3" custom exahust, Edelbrock Victor Series Headers, SLP Lid.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

IMHO the three to choose from are TFS, AFR & ETP. You can contact them directly for information.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Quatney
I got my bonus and I'm starting the research for a Heads/CAM package. I've got around $3000 to spend. I want to take my time and do the research right so I'm trying to find any FAQ or good threads on everything. I've read the CAM guide and it was very helpful, I was wondering if there was something out there that explained the Heads as well.

Any threads or site ya'll can point me to so I can do my own reading is great. If nothing else, l'll throw out the obligitory "what should I get" question.

Future plans: Procharger, shooting for 600-700 HP and want to keep it on the street.

Current Mods: dual 3" custom exahust, Edelbrock Victor Series Headers, SLP Lid.

i had a 3000$ budget as well.... it will be more like 6000$ when you are done, so go ahead and get ready

mike
Old 03-02-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dazman
i had a 3000$ budget as well.... it will be more like 6000$ when you are done, so go ahead and get ready

mike

i agree and so i say save for a stroker you will be way happier in the end. i wish i would have by passes the H/C and did the 402 from the start. jsut save and do it right

Search this Thread