Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any ideas? Plewase?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any ideas? Plewase?

Hello everybody, I am a newb as this is my first post, however I have been reading on here for the past month or two since I have owned my 99 WS6.

I don't even know what to run the search as for my problem, so please take it easy on me.

I have a M6 LS1 and my main concern is with a lack of acceleration from time to time right around 2500-3500 rpms. More often then not, the problem occurs when my car isn't warmed up. After its been running a while it goes away for the most part but not totally. The engine doesn't bog down, but it feels like the car isn't accelerating like it should, I can run through the gears fine at lower rpms, but once i hit the upper 2000's it does it. Remember it is only time to time, and when it does it, itll come back to power again at 3500 or so rpms. For some reason theres a window between 2800-3500 where it almost feels like there is transmission slippage or something. It is worst when coming around a corner and getting on it in 2nd. 2nd and 3rd gear is where I experience the problem most. Has anyone heard of this?

Thank you very much.
Justin