Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free set of American racing headers. FREE FREE FREE for the holidays.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free set of American racing headers. FREE FREE FREE for the holidays.

ONE WEEK LEFT

MPH Motorsports has teamed up with American Racing Headers to give away a 100% free set of 1-3/4 304 Stainless American Racing Race Header System (including offroad y-pipe). If you live in a state which requires emissions compliance or simply want to upgrade to a catted system you can do so for an additional $175.

Follow this link to enter.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/814982-here-big-special-announcement-mph-motorsports.html
This is the real deal, no trick's. If you enter correctly and we pull your name you will recieve the headers.

We have 12,000+ view's and only 46 entry's as of right now, so your chances are very good. Help us spread the word. 1 week left and then someone wins.

P.S. I am adding this in many different forums so people can see it and enter.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:42 PM
FormerVendor

Back up so everyone can see this thread.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:06 AM
FormerVendor

So, if i'm one of you favoritist (is that a word) customers, can you just sneak it over to me?? I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a set. Even if they are Kooks knock offs...
Old 12-15-2007, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by AMERICAN_HP
So, if i'm one of you favoritist (is that a word) customers, can you just sneak it over to me?? I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a set. Even if they are Kooks knock offs...
You need the 2" Headers, and with that comment I am not even sure if American Racing would allow me to give you a set.

In all seriousness check out the american racing headers again. Kooks is the one who needs to do some copy work. This is 100% my oponion and if funds/time were unlimited for me I would bet my oponion could be backed up but the ARH design makes the kooks look poor. The collector on kooks headers has for a long time now been of a poor design, and the "Y" pipe is (although it is better then the Pacesetter and Hooker)

I feel there are 2 superior design's in the F body world with header systems, one made by ARH and the other by QTP. And in the Vette world I believe there are 2 superior design's as well, one by ARH and one by LG Motorsports.
I rarely ever use Kooks anymore now that I have seen how nice the other quality systems are. I have seen that Kooks has been redesigning some of their product however I have not had the chance to see or use the new design's. My oponion's are based off the product they have been selling for the pasy xxx years.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
FormerVendor

I was just messin around. They look like a nice header.

At this point in time, I want whats gonna give me the most overall power..

But I swear, they better have done something to those 2" headers to make'em fit. Cause i'm gonna be pissed if I have to tear half my damned car apart..

Originally Posted by MPHmotorsports
You need the 2" Headers, and with that comment I am not even sure if American Racing would allow me to give you a set.