Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another cam thread

Old 12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another cam thread

ok im looking at a MS3, so around that size is what im looking for, im looking at it for a 370 LQ4 with ported heads, big valves, forged pistons, and i havent decided on an intake yet, fast is what i want but its a lil costly.
anyway yes, MS3 sized, but the catch is im wanting to spray around 150 into it, mabe more but that in the future....
what do u guys reccommend? is the MS3 a good choice for the juice or is there a better one?
am i forgetting anything?
Thanks, Mark
Old 12-17-2007, 06:28 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by dragcamaro
ok im looking at a MS3, so around that size is what im looking for, im looking at it for a 370 LQ4 with ported heads, big valves, forged pistons, and i havent decided on an intake yet, fast is what i want but its a lil costly.
anyway yes, MS3 sized, but the catch is im wanting to spray around 150 into it, mabe more but that in the future....
what do u guys reccommend? is the MS3 a good choice for the juice or is there a better one?
am i forgetting anything?
Thanks, Mark
put it on a 112lsa.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

so the lobe seperation is a bigger deal than the lift and duration when it comes to nitrous? i already knew that i just wasnt sure if there was something else in particular that would allow me to get the most out of it
so the MS3 would be a good choice then?
thanks a lot
mark

Search this Thread