Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G5X2 bandwagon

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 10:29 AM
*Bad Trader*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G5X2 bandwagon

can someone grind another cam so every other post isnt about this god forsaken cam there are more g5x2 post than "help me pick a cam" posts.gesh people try somthing new, half the people recomending it dont even have it!!!! ok im done venting you can lock the post if ya want.
Old 07-13-2003, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: G5X2 bandwagon

LOL funny post...but it is the ultimate power making hydraulic roller on the market right now man...people could try a different grind..but there might not be anymore power left since people are limited to 232 int. duration with the stock bottom end....it's pretty much the limit of cam's right now untill more people figure out that traditional split's ARE better FAST intake should be out soon and the Futral..no more reverse split's "thank god"..i'm gunna get ripped for that one!! lol..

Carter
Old 07-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Launching!

You don't have to read the posts. It is the hot cam right now and its putting down some impressive #'s on stock and modified motors. The excitement will fade a little, just give it some time.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:26 AM
jmX
TECH Junkie

I dont see any excessive cam recommending. There are countless cams on here discussed every day. Successful cam's get lots of recommendations, that's how the world works.

I'm gonna close this thread as it's not the least bit technical. You can repost in non-technical areas of this forum if you'd like.