Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Machine Shops in the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Machine Shops in the Bay Area

I am looking for a machine shop in the Bay Area (east bay perferably) that has some level of experience working on the LSx motors.

I called up one machine shop that my friend refered to me and the guy told me, "that will be the first LS motor I have ever worked on". I told him that I would call him back, don't feel real comftorable that the shop has never had an LSx motor before. I guess that speaks to the dependability of the motor but leaves me high and dry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BRIAN
Old 06-26-2008, 05:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by touronhold72
I am looking for a machine shop in the Bay Area (east bay perferably) that has some level of experience working on the LSx motors.

I called up one machine shop that my friend refered to me and the guy told me, "that will be the first LS motor I have ever worked on". I told him that I would call him back, don't feel real comftorable that the shop has never had an LSx motor before. I guess that speaks to the dependability of the motor but leaves me high and dry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BRIAN
Just give NewTech, synergy or advanced dyno a call and ask them who does their machining. Then you can go to them because you know they have worked with ls1's before