Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas Speed LS3 Blower cam

Old 11-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed LS3 Blower cam

Anyone try this cam? Curious how much power it will make in a bolt-on N/A LS3. Post up results if you have them. Thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you about to add the forced induction? I ask only because we have camshafts for the NA LS3's that will make better average and peak power than the blower cam will!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
Are you about to add the forced induction? I ask only because we have camshafts for the NA LS3's that will make better average and peak power than the blower cam will!
No, not yet, but may eventually. What do would recommend and how is driveability? '08 A6 corvette with headers and vararam, and will be adding a converter when cam goes in. Your site says 60 rwhp gain N/A with the blower cam which seems great to me.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:58 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It is definitely able to be used NA, I am just saying we have other that are more ideal for NA power if you aren't adding it in the near future, or if you have doubts about whether or not you will add forced induction.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
It is definitely able to be used NA, I am just saying we have other that are more ideal for NA power if you aren't adding it in the near future, or if you have doubts about whether or not you will add forced induction.
I understand. Knowing myself, boost will be in my future once I get bored with the power. Next steps are cam and converter. I'd like to get it in the 10's on motor first. Which of your cams would you recommend I take a look at? I don't want an all out race cam.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Texas Speed LS3 Blower cam