Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheap Billet VC that don't leak?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap Billet VC that don't leak?

Are there any cheaper (by cheaper I mean less than 300$) valve covers that people are using that don't leak? Ive searched endlessly and find that the 100$ ebay ones are crap and the Nasty ones are perfect but is there anything in the 300 or less range that don't leak and look good?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a set of Aaron's covers, he was? a vendor here at one time but I don't remember his handle...
Old 04-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Teching In

I'm not sure what you are looking for ("billet"), perhaps fabricated??? Or... billet to me means machined from a billet and I don't see they would fit the price range. But, in any event, I just got a pair of Holley cast/polished aluminums that still mount the coils on the covers, at an angle (without the stock coil-brackets) for $218 delivered to my door in two days from an ebay vendor. They come with a billet cap and an extra coil mount if the alternator is in the way. Just something, perhaps. Good luck!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Katech's covers are very stout and don't leak. I picked up a new used set on this site for a great price that would fit in your budget.

LSXNOVA