Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holley high ram for l92 set up

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holley high ram for l92 set up

hey guys hope i can get some input from you guys.
i am building a 6.0 it may get a 4.0 stroke crank but may stay the stock, i will be putting rods and pistons in it.
i am still torn between 11:1 or 9:1 i have to decide on boose or no boost
my question is
i have l92 heads and i am going to have them ported by radar heads in iowa, he is a well known porter and has had a lot of input on bbx brodix heads i guess. The cam will be just shy of the 650 lift area,
do i buy the 92 mm or the 102 mm holley high ram intake, i will probably use a nick williams throttle body for it
i am trying to accumulate the parts and i need to get the intake coming to mock it up in the car
thanks
Old 07-07-2012, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you need to narrow down what you want to do a little closer before you decide on an intake or TB. Figure out what you want to do with the car, I.E. driveability, E.T. goals, etc. Than find someone doing something similar and pick thier brain. Theres a lot of guys on here with a lot of experience. Theres my .02. Thats how I got off to a start on here. I hope it all goes well. Eric L

Quick Reply: holley high ram for l92 set up