Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

intake manifold

Old 02-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default intake manifold

So, I finish a swap of a 07 escalde 6.2engine in to my 63 cadillac, now, my hood closes just fine, but, the truck intake is just not cutting it for me, I have a ls3 intake out of a 08 corvrette, this is the question, can I still use the same fuel rails, and injectors, do I need new ls3 bolts, gaskets and or o-rings? Thank you all!
Old 03-07-2015, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Cool car! I may be a little partial..... What about cleaning/shaving the caddy intake? Might be cool to keep caddy intake just for sake of it being the complete escalade motor, plus aren't the truck intakes more of a torque/ lower rpm/get that big bad bit*h movin' lol?? I would think you use all the corvette pieces, the trucks fuel rail might work, but wouldn't the crossover line stick up above the vette intake? Not sure about injectors, I know the difference in the Older car/truck injectors was height/and pig tails, and pretty sure car intakes use the orings, so use those.post some pics!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: intake manifold