Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls3 eforce install. Pulley brackets in kit don't line up with alt,ps,wp or crank...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls3 eforce install. Pulley brackets in kit don't line up with alt,ps,wp or crank...

Anyone know what's up with the different pulley spacing on the 2010 era..
Got a 2009 pickup with 2010 camaro ls3 M/T gm crate motor coupled to an auto.. Not exactly sure what accessory brackets this engine has.. For alt/ps/wp/ac

What I do know is that all the brackets I have in the eforce supercharger kit do not line up.. Edelbrock is closed and I'm a little outdated on the new stuff...
Old 06-30-2015, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

wrong section, but Gen III was spaced out medium of the 3 LS setups. The LS2/LS3 cars were the tightest front drives. The trucks were the furthest spaced out front drives. The LS1/LS6 were in between, but closer to the truck spacing.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

I had the same problem with the crate engine. I was told by the bracket manufacturer it was Corvette spacing, but they were even too long. I had to cut the spacers in half to get it aligned.

Quick Reply: Ls3 eforce install. Pulley brackets in kit don't line up with alt,ps,wp or crank...