Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

lq4 build plan any input??

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lq4 build plan any input??

so i went out and bought an lq4 from an 05 van that was on fire showed 52,xxx on the Odometer, replaced the valve seals and it runs great, its in my 79 mercury capri right now and goes real good but i wanna go faster so heres my plan im gonna grab this cam COMP Cams 54-459-11 , matching beehive springs, titanium retianers and some new locks, have my truck intake ported, get a 75mm throttle body, port it, bypass the coolant things on the t-body, get a throttle body spacer, i already have a free flowing 2 1/2 exhaust with headers and no cats, ill get it tuned, ill get 1.8 roller rockers, pushrods, and pushrod guide plates, 9mm plug wires, 100 shot of spray some 35# injectors a Mass airflow sensor to match the throttle body, slp timing chain, slp oil pump, oil cooler, already have a very good fuel pump, and an underdrive crank pulley and it doesnt have AC any ideas on what im lookin at for HP at the flywheel? any tips on picking up some more mayb mill the heads a little? thanks guys let me know

Quick Reply: lq4 build plan any input??