Special thank you to Tony Mamo, LG Motorsports (Lou, Louis, Bobby and Anthony), BlackDog Racing (Ray, Jason, Mark), and Katech (Jason) for all of their help on my C6 Z06.
- LG Motorsports G7X4 Custom ground cam
- LG Motorsports 1 7/8 Super Pro Headers with Cool Sox
- LG Motorsports G2 Coil Overs
- LS7 Heads completed by Tony Mamo
- PAC Valve Springs, Retainers, Cosmetic Gaskets, and PAC Springs, AFR Locks and the like – All from Tony Mamo
- FAST 102 Intake Ported by Tony Mamo
- NW 102 TB
- LG Motorsports Super Cool Radiator
- Pfadt Competiton Sway Bars with quiet end links
- ATI Underdrive Pulley
- RPS Clutch
- LS9 Flow Matched Injectors
- Akrapovic Titanium Evo Exhaust
- BlackDog Racing Carbon Fiber World Challenge Hood
- BlackDog Racing World Challenge Carbon Fiber Roof
- BlackDog Racing World Challenge Carbon Fiber Halo
- BlackDog Racing World Challenge Carbon Fiber A Pillars
- Katech Carbon Fiber Decklid with Lexan Window
- Katech Timing Chain
I know a lot of people on this site have questions about LS7 heads. Attached is the picture of the cylinder heads after Tony reworked them. If you are looking for the best air flow out of your heads, call Tony Mamo from AFR. Tony does it by himself with precision and meticulous attention to all details. He matched my Mamofied FAST 102 Intake as well. I can not say enough good things about Tony and his work – He is just the best at air flow, period. (Picture of Mamofied LS7 Heads below).
I want to thank all of the guys at LG Motorsports and BlackDog Racing. Their products and work are awesome. Matched with Tony Mamo’s work, the car is just awesome. Many of you are already familiar with LG Motorsports. Having worked with Lou, Louis, Bobby, and Anthony for over the past 8 years, their work and products are top shelf. If you are not familiar with Black Dog racing, they compete on the World Challenge Series. BlackDog Racing (BlackDog Speed Shop) is lead by Tony Gaples and Ray Sorenson (Crew Chief). Living in the Midwest and having BlackDog Racing near by is a real benefit as Ray's knowledge, experience and expertise is awesome. Prior to joining BlackDog Racing, Ray was the chief mechanic for Michael Andretti. His nine years with the team were highlighted by two CART Indy Car Championships (Michael Andretti in 1991 and Nigel Mansell in 1993), thirty one race wins, and thirty two pole positions. BlackDog’s carbon Fiber Products quality, fit and finish are awesome. They all body parts for corvettes in Carbon Fiber – Including the hood, roof, halo, A-Pillars, Fenders, Quarter Panels, etc. for your C6 and C5 Corvette.
Overall, the LG Motorsports, Tony Mamo, Black Dog Racing combination really works.
If you are looking to mod your car – Give these guys a call if you want to completely optimize your set-up.