Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Electrical problems

Old 07-04-2013, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical problems

Hello everyone I'm Luke I'm the owner of a 35th anniversary Camaro SS and recently I've run into some issues with electronics started withy alarm going off for no apparent reason and after replacing the battery I've had an enormous power draw that kills the battery within hours I've gone about pulling fuses to narrow it Down found that when I pull the PCM ign fuse I'm able to start it once the fuse is installed again but I left the fuse out overnight and now there's several panel lights that after initial check stay on and my fuel and temp gauge as well as my tachometer will not read while the car is running but the when the cars off they flutter also I've noticed that with the key out of the ignition there seems to be a surge which is turning on the auxiliary power I'm trying to solve the problem without dropping it at the dealer and I'm looking for help
Old 07-11-2013, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You need to get a Mod to move this to the correct section so you can get some replys. You posted this in the internal engine section.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Electrical problems