Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

trick flow 4 corner steam vent kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question trick flow 4 corner steam vent kit

I ordered trick flow ls 4 corner vent kit ,from summit . Kit # tfs-306s0601. I need a diagram on how to pipe it up.Any body used this kit? Thanks buddy
Old 11-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Default bbbbbuuuuuu

bbbuuummppp
Old 11-30-2014, 08:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck. As far as I am concerned that kit was a waste of money. If doing it over I would just buy the plugs... and then plan out what I need and buy the fittings individually. They give you an assortment of fittings and you need to play with them until you are happy with the layout. Mine is still a work in progress, but in the end I decided to join the rear vents and run one hose up to the front. The front has to be planned out next, but I am waiting until everything is back on the car. Assuming it still works when everything is on, (still in mockup stage now). You get a general idea from the second picture how it will go.... rear joined to passenger side front... fronts joined together with a tee in it to run to the rad area.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:37 AM
TECH Regular

Is the trick flow kit -3 or -4 AN? Someone posted up a while back that they just ran a 1/16 NPT tap in the heads where that little steel or AL block goes and put a -3 AN to 1/16NPT fittings directly in the head. Much more compact. You could use the pre-made AN lines or roll your own and plumb it in to the top radiator hose or top of the water pump housing.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96 Comp T/A
Is the trick flow kit -3 or -4 AN? Someone posted up a while back that they just ran a 1/16 NPT tap in the heads where that little steel or AL block goes and put a -3 AN to 1/16NPT fittings directly in the head. Much more compact. You could use the pre-made AN lines or roll your own and plumb it in to the top radiator hose or top of the water pump housing.
Pretty sure its -4. You can just tap the holes. I would have gone that route if the heads were off the car. As I said, just piece together what you need. The kit is just a bunch of fitting and a piece of hose, and not even the best fittings for the job IMO.

Quick Reply: trick flow 4 corner steam vent kit