Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Adjustable Stud mount rocker arms for the Ls7.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The moral to the thread was to be able to run a solid roller setup without spending $1200 bucks. The aftermarket has it setup this way for mass produce factory parts.
Y ? Can I get a stud mount adjustable rocker system for the LS3 and not for a L$7 or this one why do they make a 4500 T/b intake for the Ls3 but one would have to spend $1500 for a 4500 L$7 intake? Here's my last one on why some people look to try and save a little cash and still get a very reliable part or parts.
OK now they the after market has come out with all type's of Bull Sh*t from TFS 12 degree Ls3 heads to there L$7 heads or RHS L$7 heads when everyone knows a Canted valve layout is the best....Y hasn't any aftermarket teams made a Ls3/7 head with this layout..... To **** the consumer the 2 Canted valve heads they do have, one has no intake and Mast heads start at $4500 each. When I know they could package this in a Ls3/7 or a Cathedral head. That's why I try not to go crazy spending on this stuff....They're just trying to get money and not into making what needs to be made. Just so some richer guy can have something that is out of reach for the every day Joe.
I can afford Mast or a pair of 5000 heads but hell that would cover the majority of my most expensive parts and that would not even be with valves,springs or a rocker arm system....Throw in a intake +$1500... You ain't say nothing slick to a can of oil.
Blackonblacksls, I like saying I beat someone who has 20 to 25 grand in a build with F/I or with a larger engine. I just got a 408. BTW it's very reliable and nothing has broken yet so I guess it was done Right the 1st time.

Last edited by lil john; 02-09-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 167 Likes on 89 Posts

Bumping up an old thread, but FYI, T&D has come out with a similar direct bolt on adjustable rocker for the LS7 heads. I can't seem to find a price anywhere though.

I agree if you're running a lot of lift, it might not be the best option, but at least it's an option. As said in the first post, the options are way too limited for us LS7 head guys.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I remember starting this post and now have to get rockers for a set. Dreams will Keep you spending money....LOL$$$$$ Making a Standard Ls7 head fit a 4.030 overbore*408. Darin Morgan is Cnc'ing them and i'll get the rest done. John B, I'm truly gonna have the lil brother to u Now. The FRH Ls3 heads was the wicked step-brother.

Last edited by Wasabi; 07-20-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 167 Likes on 89 Posts

I called T&D.

$1300 for a set. F that.

I'm not sure why Harland Sharp gets no love. They've been around for longer than most, and as reported above, are priced reasonably.

So, IMO, as long as you aren't running crazy lift number on a solid roller, these could be a good option for the LS7 head.

Quick Reply: Adjustable Stud mount rocker arms for the Ls7.