Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

LS2 vett shuts down while drive, please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS2 vett shuts down while drive, please help

Well its started as a little surge and now has progressed in to the entire engine just completely shutting down. I have to coast off the road and turn the car off and turn it back on again. I took it to the dealer and they cant find whats wrong with it. Its not throwing any codes. They replaced both the fuel pumps and tried everything they could still no fix. The car is a 2006 corvette with a magna charger, other than that its completely stock.

Anyone know whats wrong?
Old 03-19-2008, 02:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by anton28
Well its started as a little surge and now has progressed in to the entire engine just completely shutting down. I have to coast off the road and turn the car off and turn it back on again. I took it to the dealer and they cant find whats wrong with it. Its not throwing any codes. They replaced both the fuel pumps and tried everything they could still no fix. The car is a 2006 corvette with a magna charger, other than that its completely stock.

Anyone know whats wrong?
Have you taken it to a tuning shop and hooked it up to monitor your AFR's (Air / Fuel Ratio) ?

What have you checked ? What is your fuel pressure ?

The information you're giving is not enough for anyone to really help you. Who installed the maggie ?