Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

New Service offering

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Service offering

Service Coordinator.

IF you need an engine built or have a major purchase and don’t have clue as to what to do contact me and I will take the time to guide you.

We will work up a plan to fit your needs and budget and I will pursue it for you. I was a lead service coordinator for a long time at IBM. I know how to contact people and push the right buttons for the best results. Why take a chance on a stab in the dark with someone you don’t know? Dropping 3-15k on an engine is a huge investment for most and a very uncomfortable one if you really don’t know what your doing. Next thing you know a smooth talking sales person has you spending twice your original budget.

I will take care of all that for you. Squash the problems and handle the builder for you and prevent you from making mistakes with your money. My promise to you is to be in your corner 100% of the way. Handle your communications and concerns and turn them into the best results for you. I am not affiliated with any builder. I will present you with the options the final decision will be yours but it will be the most informed decision and purchase you have ever made. Reason for this service is not everyone has the time to do this properly. I do. Pm me if interested, you will not pay me a dime.

Let me help you get what you need, not what someone else wants to sell you. In 3 years I've spent over 30,000 with vendors here, let my experience pay off for you.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 04-10-2008 at 10:14 AM.