Go Back   LS1TECH > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > Generation V Internal Engine
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Generation V Internal Engine
2013-20xx LT1
Sponsored by
Speed Engineering

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Old 05-29-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
TECH Veteran
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 12
Send a message via AIM to Wnts2Go10O
Default via HPTuners facebook or: How Bigg Gunz trolled tech

"GM E92 ECM support is ready to go, first definition files being completed now! The E92 is the ECM used for the new V8 SIDI engines in the 2014 GM truck lineup and also includes the LT1 engine for the C7 Corvette. With a huge 4Mb flash chip and superfast MPC55xx CPU, the E92 is definately an animal."
I think the national anthem ought to be sung in English, and I think people who want to be a citizen of this country ought to learn English and they ought to learn to sing the national anthem in English.
May 1 2011
Wnts2Go10O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
Kleeborp the Moderator™
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 11

RED TAPE!

It's for your safety!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
TECH Enthusiast
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 0
Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis
Thumbs up

Based on design and the SAE numbers we now have, I think the LT1 may be even more choked in stock form than the LS engines.

Can't wait to see what a bone-stock LT1 longblock can do if allowed to breath and tuned to its potential.

2000 Camaro SS ***SOLD***
Ported LS6 Heads | 230/232 114 LSA Cam | Headers | 3.73 | VIG 3600 Stall
will82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator
Garage is empty, add now

You beat me to the post. I was going to go in an ammend the thread to point that out.
J-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #5
Save the manuals!
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 5

I got a PM from BG. He said that he cut through the red tape to get engineering to make a last minute change and open up the ECM architecture. He was inspired by feedback on our site.

Please DO NOT send PMs for questions that can be answered in the forums!
wssix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:30 AM   #6
Teching In
Garage is empty, add now

So does that confirm that BG really works for GM?
UltimaCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:43 AM   #7
TECH Junkie
1995 Pontiac Firebird

Trader Rating: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wssix99 View Post
I got a PM from BG. He said that he cut through the red tape to get engineering to make a last minute change and open up the ECM architecture. He was inspired by feedback on our site.
Not sure if serious? lol
Old 05-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #8
Kleeborp the Moderator™
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaCH View Post
So does that confirm that BG really works for GM?
Only if you believe everything you read on the internet.

I actually did run into BG yesterday while I was talking to Santa and the Easter Bunny. It was really Santa's idea to leave the PCM unencrypted.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #9
Save the manuals!
Garage is empty, add now

^ This is why I like Santa the best. The Easter Bunny doesn't know jack about engines.

Please DO NOT send PMs for questions that can be answered in the forums!
wssix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #10
TECH Regular
Garage is empty, add now

^^True, but with his predominately rear wheel (umm...feet) drive setup the Easter Bunny has the traction advantage. Another BG contribution to our world?

:-)
Awake455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #11
TECH Addict
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake455 View Post
^^True, but with his predominately rear wheel (umm...feet) drive setup the Easter Bunny has the traction advantage. Another BG contribution to our world?

:-)
Yeah, but Santa needs that 32 wheel (hoof?) drive in the front (36 if it gets too foggy) to get moving in the snow.
1999 Silver Camaro SS #3347
TS&P Lid, SSRA, ASP Pulley, LS6 Intake, Hotcam, Jet-Hot LT's, True Duals

381 rwhp/373 rwtq
SSCamaro99_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #12
TECH Resident
1999 Chevrolet Camaro
My Garage

BG . . . showing tech the definition of Troll. I don't think anyone else has come close by comparison.
'99 SS - C#177 H/C Bolt-ons. 6M
'03 Silverado SS - 408ci MP122/4l80E/AWD
'63 Grand Sport - ZZ502/4M Mongoose Motorsports Car
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #13
Banned
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
You beat me to the post. I was going to go in an ammend the thread to point that out.

You have the IQ of a jelly fish no pun intended. Now tuck your tail good sir. Along with your following of sheeps. Who cheer premature and hailing victory when clearly it has NOT hacked. Only gifted from our performance parts. (You don't have to take my word for it.) Just ask Bill from HP tuner who sent them the ECM.

1. I do work for GM ADVANCED COMBUSTION ENGINEERING. And my alias is "BIG GUNZ."

2. HP TUNER didn't hack anything. April 29, 2013 GM PERFORMANCE PARTS sent HP TUNER a E92 ecm for the upcoming 2014 LT1 Crate engine. (FACT) The E92 ECM sent was specifically for the crate engine. (FACT) Along with the encryption code to allowing the files to be readable. (FACT) This ECM NOT the actual production ECM for 2014 Corvette Stingray.

3. Some of the hardware and software varies within the ECM is different between car and truck. And night and day different from the Crate Engine.

4. The fuel tables are impossible to map. Like I've said before the aftermarket does NOT have the capability to crack the fuel tables or ignition system. Nor the time to crack the encryption. (Ask Bill from HP tuner).

5.The production E92 Ecm is heavily encrypted and only tunable by GENERAL MOTORS. And yes we will offer canned tunes for a fee which you can purchase from select dealerships.

6. The 2014 LT1 is 517hp and 492TQ. Those are the official numbers. And yes the engine is underrated severely.

7. Grow up no one is trolling. More to life than make stupid people look stupid. Everything I've written has been 100% true. And on the record for you losers to go back and read.

8. I couldn't help but login and set the record correct. (HP TUNER cracked the E92?) Wow ask your beloved and Godly Softwares to dispute the facts which I've just laid upon thee.

9. HP Tuner is in bed with our corporation and is currently working out a licensing for the production file if of course upper management see fit for this occur. No production file? Corvette will not work.. same goes for the trucks. (FACT) It is mandatory that all production cars connect to our servers in the event of any issue. Tampering with the ECM equals void warranty.

10. Take care sheeps.

BG
Bigg_Gunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #14
Banned
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by will82 View Post

Based on design and the SAE numbers we now have, I think the LT1 may be even more choked in stock form than the LS engines.

Can't wait to see what a bone-stock LT1 longblock can do if allowed to breath and tuned to its potential.

Theoretically if GM allows tuners to the fuel tables and spark. This engine is capable of 600hp N/A.

BG.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
Banned
Garage is empty, add now

To make it even more clear for you monkey's and mental midgets.

The encryption code HP tuner has for the crate ecm will not allow the files to be readable for the production ecm. So you can forget any notion that you'll be able to obtain the production files prior to GM releasing them with the encryption code.

BG
Old 06-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #16
12 Second Club
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to mshadow

Before it was GM is never releasing any encryption codes and the whole system is super secure with PKI and virtual machines...can't be hacked or accessed.

Now GM is going to release the encryption keys? lol
mshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #17
Kleeborp the Moderator™
Garage is empty, add now

Holy crap the troll is back. Please, wow us with your infinite knowledge of the mighty LT1.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #18
TECH Addict
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Gunz View Post

You have the IQ of a jelly fish no pun intended. Now tuck your tail good sir. Along with your following of sheeps. Who cheer premature and hailing victory when clearly it has NOT hacked. Only gifted from our performance parts. (You don't have to take my word for it.) Just ask Bill from HP tuner who sent them the ECM.

1. I do work for GM ADVANCED COMBUSTION ENGINEERING. And my alias is "BIG GUNZ."

2. HP TUNER didn't hack anything. April 29, 2013 GM PERFORMANCE PARTS sent HP TUNER a E92 ecm for the upcoming 2014 LT1 Crate engine. (FACT) The E92 ECM sent was specifically for the crate engine. (FACT) Along with the encryption code to allowing the files to be readable. (FACT) This ECM NOT the actual production ECM for 2014 Corvette Stingray.

3. Some of the hardware and software varies within the ECM is different between car and truck. And night and day different from the Crate Engine.

4. The fuel tables are impossible to map. Like I've said before the aftermarket does NOT have the capability to crack the fuel tables or ignition system. Nor the time to crack the encryption. (Ask Bill from HP tuner).

5.The production E92 Ecm is heavily encrypted and only tunable by GENERAL MOTORS. And yes we will offer canned tunes for a fee which you can purchase from select dealerships.

6. The 2014 LT1 is 517hp and 492TQ. Those are the official numbers. And yes the engine is underrated severely.

7. Grow up no one is trolling. More to life than make stupid people look stupid. Everything I've written has been 100% true. And on the record for you losers to go back and read.

8. I couldn't help but login and set the record correct. (HP TUNER cracked the E92?) Wow ask your beloved and Godly Softwares to dispute the facts which I've just laid upon thee.

9. HP Tuner is in bed with our corporation and is currently working out a licensing for the production file if of course upper management see fit for this occur. No production file? Corvette will not work.. same goes for the trucks. (FACT) It is mandatory that all production cars connect to our servers in the event of any issue. Tampering with the ECM equals void warranty.

10. Take care sheeps.

BG

I would like to see proof of that....GM released a # closer to 460/460

They also stated, close but still not the power level of the LS7
Old 06-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
TECH Veteran
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 12
Send a message via AIM to Wnts2Go10O

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazz81z28 View Post
I would like to see proof of that....GM released a # closer to 460/460

They also stated, close but still not the power level of the LS7
they also confirmed that the engine is not E85 capable.
I think the national anthem ought to be sung in English, and I think people who want to be a citizen of this country ought to learn English and they ought to learn to sing the national anthem in English.
May 1 2011
Wnts2Go10O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #20
LS1TECH Sponsor
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 1
Send a message via AIM to foff667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Gunz View Post

10. Take care sheeps.

BG
I honestly have no idea who you are but our E92 pcm's were shipped to us on April 22nd and delivered on April 24th by UPS(I'm looking at the tracking number right now) by a customer of ours and not by anybody at GM or GMPP to my knowledge, from my understanding these pcm's are pretty readily available now through GM as we know of several people that have ordered and received their pcm's.

-Bill from HP Tuner...
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:02 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2014, c7, camaro, corvette, crate, dyno, e92, ecm, engine, gen, hp, lt1, rwhp, ss, tuners