Group Purchase Requests Please post your GP requests here for the sponsors to consider them.

Gmmg?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gmmg?

Would really like to purchase the GMMG catback which seems nearly impossible to get! Any takers???
Old 01-16-2011, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

I'm down for the purchase.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You just missed one through Vengeance Racing from about a month ago. Hopefully they'll do one again!
Old 01-16-2011, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

If not, contact the source itself. His name is Gary and he builds these systems on his own. When Vengeance didn't have any left last summer Gary built me a system at a pretty good price too. Google Madhammer Exhaust and you should be able to find his website and his cell# is posted on his website as well. Vengeance might be able to save you a few bucks on shipping, but I don't think they'll be doing a group purchase for at least a couple months.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the info!! Found the websight! He actually sell's them right of the sight... Any comparison to GMMG or soundclips? Or is it pretty much the same?
Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I believe it's the exact same design, just not produced by GMMG itself.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jhnwlkx86
Thanks for the info!! Found the websight! He actually sell's them right of the sight... Any comparison to GMMG or soundclips? Or is it pretty much the same?
whats the website
Old 01-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blk95formula
whats the website
www.madhammer.com

Dont know if he's able to produce these quickly or if he is backed up. The contact part of his website is down..
Old 01-17-2011, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Not to knock Vengeance Racing or anything but they had bitten off more than they could chew last summer when promising me a date that they could have the product shipped.

So after they failed on their promise by at least month, I was a little ticked, and I researched online and found Gary's website. I called him and developed a rapport with him. He is a chill down to earth dude to talk to.

The man is THE ORIGINAL BUILDER of these systems back from the GMMG days as well. He was the source of all of their exhaust systems. They are the exact same system.
Here is his the number I last had for him. 937-728-2994

Here is my GMMG system a day after I had it installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oByWtCuk068
Old 01-17-2011, 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bought mine through vengeance about 1.5 yrs ago and love it. Get questions about it all the time. It went in easy with just 2 jack stands. The only things i didn't like were the tips that came with it and the i couldnt get the supplied pypes exhuast clamps to clamp tight enough to keep them from rattling. I put on some clamps designed for jet engines and no problems since!

Well worth the wait and $!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jthunderz28
Not to knock Vengeance Racing or anything but they had bitten off more than they could chew last summer when promising me a date that they could have the product shipped.

So after they failed on their promise by at least month, I was a little ticked, and I researched online and found Gary's website. I called him and developed a rapport with him. He is a chill down to earth dude to talk to.

The man is THE ORIGINAL BUILDER of these systems back from the GMMG days as well. He was the source of all of their exhaust systems. They are the exact same system.
Here is his the number I last had for him. 937-728-2994

Here is my GMMG system a day after I had it installed.
juthunder just to clarify we do purchase the chambered exhaust thru Gary @ MadHammer. Our "promise" was only us relaying the information given to us from the manufacturer. Im sorry we werent able to get your exhaust in the timeline originally discussed.

For anyone else interested in the chambered exhaust Gary at MadHammer is and always has been the manufacturer of the chambered exhaust. As mentioned above you can get the system directly off of his website. Vengeance Racing is the only authorized reseller of this system at this time. We currently accept orders for the exhaust and purchase 10 systems at a time from MadHammer. This has been working out well and has decreased lead times from our standard 25 system orders.

If anyone would like to purchase an exhaust thru Vengeance Racing feel free to give us a call. We will take all of your information and not process payment until your system actually ships.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Ron, I sent you a pm on a suggestion for the next time you do one of these group purchases. In no way am I trying to badmouth you guys, I think you do an awesome job on other things. Check your PM on my suggestion, it may help out your company in the future to prevent any disgruntled/annoyed clients.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Teching In

How long did it take to receive your exhaust from Madhammer?
Old 01-19-2011, 12:20 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jhnwlkx86
How long did it take to receive your exhaust from Madhammer?
I think it took him 3 days to build it, and about a week or so to get to CA. So total time from the word "go", I would say 2 weeks total is a conservative estimate from Ohio to Cali.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jthunderz28
I think it took him 3 days to build it, and about a week or so to get to CA. So total time from the word "go", I would say 2 weeks total is a conservative estimate from Ohio to Cali.
Hey man Im sorry to bother ya but have one last question. I actually ended up ordering the system and talked to Gary. You were right very down to earth dude. I did however not order the tips ( by choice) and forgot to ask the exhaust outlets measurments.. Do you know what they are? Want to go ahead and purchase some tips somewhere... Thanks man

Quick Reply: Gmmg?