Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

power tour rocks

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power tour rocks

Power Tour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got back from Power Tour. 3300 miles on the 05 V with not one wimper of a problem except there was too much traffic to test the top end. Although jack rabbit starts from the toll booths in Chicago at 100 in 3rd were fun.

We enjoyed running with the LS1 tech crew although the Springfield to Indy run in 100 degrees proved to be exciting (can you say 1001 ways to use ice?). Our hats go off to Tony and the group. You guys rock.

I hope everyone had a great time and got home safe. A special thanks to Tiffany, for decorating my back window with an LS1tech decal. Hope to see you guys soon. Any body have problems in FLA?

cfo
Old 06-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The "Tour" does rock. Got called back to work on the way to Nashville but as always a great time. And as always YR1 had a great stable of cars.

Thanks
Old 06-14-2005, 10:42 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey there Stuart, good to see you register on the site!

I think you were probably the wisest one on the long haul, in that plush caddy CTS-V, haha. I didn't have any more problems after the trip to indy. We just avoided the small towns and traffic jams, and ended up leaving earlier than average.

Had a blast, save me a seat in the CTS-V for next year. LOL

Tony

Quick Reply: power tour rocks