International Members For our members outside of the USA

Hooters in the UK!!

Old 11-19-2009, 06:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooters in the UK!!

I recently find out there is a Hooters in the UK. Only one that I know of in Europe(correction there is one in Germany too). I am out of the loop with the car scene here and would like to get out and finally meet/cruise with some people.

We can organize a UK cruise and lunch at Hooters of Nottingham, UK? I use to arrange these cruises on the East Coast a lot. Its a good time. Meet up somewhere central for most everyone then cruise up there. Eat some wings have a beer then head home. This would be great opportunity for pics and vids with a few American Muscle cars there are over here in the UK.

Anyone interested in some Hooter's wings/food/beer and their great atmosphere? post up or let me know, i'll pull something together...

Last edited by 2002TAWS6Pontiac; 11-23-2009 at 06:19 AM. Reason: how many hooters in Europe
Old 11-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002TAWS6Pontiac
I recently find out there is a Hooters in the UK. Only one that I know of in Europe. I am out of the loop with the car scene here and would like to get out and finally meet/cruise with some people.

We can organize a UK cruise and lunch at Hooters of Nottingham, UK? I use to arrange these cruises on the East Coast a lot. Its a good time. Meet up somewhere central for most everyone then cruise up there. Eat some wings have a beer then head home. This would be great opportunity for pics and vids with a few American Muscle cars there are over here in the UK.

Anyone interested in some Hooter's wings/food/beer and their great atmosphere? post up or let me know, i'll pull something together...
I'm interested doing the meet.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bene
I'm interested doing the meet.
ok, i am waiting for a few others. i got another forum that i got 3 or 4 replies. i'll try picking a saturday and have central meeting place so most of us can cruise to Nottingham together. there is free parking lot in front of the hooters.

hopefully it will stop raining the weekend we pick... is saturdays a good day ?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2002TAWS6Pontiac
ok, i am waiting for a few others. i got another forum that i got 3 or 4 replies. i'll try picking a saturday and have central meeting place so most of us can cruise to Nottingham together. there is free parking lot in front of the hooters.

hopefully it will stop raining the weekend we pick... is saturdays a good day ?
The parking lot is so tiny there, although it is free, it will be PACKED on saturday...

-Justin
Old 11-23-2009, 06:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ORedRoc4
The parking lot is so tiny there, although it is free, it will be PACKED on saturday...

-Justin
Yeah when i went it was packed, it wasn't bad around 2 in the afternoon, i think if we show up at an off peak time we can sqeeze into a few open spots, but that place was booming when we left. I wish they open another up somewhere else.

So far i got 4 or 5 people interested...
Old 11-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As long as its the weekends.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Launching!

I'd go if i were still stationed there and freezing my *** off!!

G/L with the meet guys!

-Justin

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hooters in the UK!!