International Members For our members outside of the USA

ve e38 loom onto l76 afm dod deleted finding variations between diagram schematics

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 03:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ve e38 loom onto l76 afm dod deleted finding variations between diagram schematics

hey guys im new to modern tech yet smart enough to learn it the story so far is im doing a stand alone loom for my l76 with a e38 from a ve commodore, after id already completed a e40 loom to find reluctor wheel was 58x afterall not 24x so that got canned and now im starting over. (anyone after a ready to go e40 from a monaro lol?)
problem is ive found multiple diagram schematics for the j1 plug on the e38 of which one lines up with what i look at on the plug but then other bits dont on the j2 plug ie oil pressure is at rear top of engine yet loom is saying its on left bank near starter motor or thats where the wires are going anyways how many variations to this e38 is there and where can i find a pin out for each one so i can get this bugger started im 90% done on power and grounds labeled accel pedal wires etc definatly want a double and triple check its correct before i power it up. the e40 was way less complicated .