International Members For our members outside of the USA

Camaro car club in Guam

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 06:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro car club in Guam

Hello everyone names Josh. I'm stationed in Guam for 3 years and looking to start a Camaro/corvette club. There is a mustang club but no camaro what is with that?! I have a 98 z28 and i roll with all sr20det 240sx which i dont care about because they are my friends but would like to roll somewhere with a lot of thunder too.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usn91hellis
Hello everyone names Josh. I'm stationed in Guam for 3 years and looking to start a Camaro/corvette club. There is a mustang club but no camaro what is with that?! I have a 98 z28 and i roll with all sr20det 240sx which i dont care about because they are my friends but would like to roll somewhere with a lot of thunder too.
Well I just bought a 1981 Corvette and with the help of some great local friends, they were able to get my car up and running again . I'm interested in getting a Camaro/Corvette club started here in Guam too. I can also try and get my local friends that helped me with my car to join too (they have a 82' and 81' corvette). I'm stationed here on a sea going command in the US Navy, so I'm at sea half the time every year. Let me know if you are still planning on starting a club, !!
Old 06-08-2014, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats hope you guys can start a club there.will check you guys out when I go home next year and check out the track.Im from Guam living on Oahu,Hi. now.I go home every 4-5 yrs. to visit families and friends.

Quick Reply: Camaro car club in Guam