International Members For our members outside of the USA

Trans Am F/S in Spangdahlem Germany

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans Am F/S in Spangdahlem Germany

My son is due in November and I would like to sell my trans am.
2000 Trans Am
Silver, 48k miles
Auto
Leather, T-tops
CETA mod on rear bumber
Pacesetter LT Headers, TSP ORY, Magnaflow Catback, Brand New Bosch O2 Sensors, New MAF sensor, Just tuned by EDMcat while he was in Germany. Car runs great and is in very good condition. Plenty of pictures. Two dents in the car and some rock chips on the front bumper. Have the original chrome 16 inch wheels garaged and 17x9.5 Black Z06 Motorsport rims on the car now. Koni 4/3 shocks just recently installed with Vogtland springs. SLP lid, new plugs, new plug wires, new all the way around chryogenic cyramic plated rotors (cross drilled and slotted) and hawk hps brake pads, kuhmo ecsta tires with 1000 miles on them and it just passed inspection in april. this car really is in great shape right now. Would really like the cash with a newborn coming.

Im asking $10,850 or best offer.

Any questions or would like pictures email me at kevin.blaine@yahoo.com or kevin.blaine@spangdahlem.af.mil (i check this the most), or you can call me at 06565933237. I am located in Spangdahlem Germany but will travel to meet. My name is Tyler Blaine.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gorgeous car, g/l on sale and congrats on the kiddo!

-justin

Quick Reply: Trans Am F/S in Spangdahlem Germany