Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hey everybody!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everybody!

Just thought I'd say hi, I've been reading for a few weeks and decided to sign up. I drive a Cobalt that I bought a year ago when my previous car blew the transmission. I drive about a half an hour each way and love the gas mileage and the warranty since it was new. I work a lot of hours in my work week and I can't call in at my job so I've never had the opportunity to tear into a car since I have to drive it to work in the morning. I've always loved f bodies and plan on keeping the Cobalt to get to work or letting my fiance drive it and just finding something to have fun with. I'm pretty new to working on cars but I'm really excited about learning as much as I can and doing everything that I can by myself. I'm leaning really hard towards an ls1 ws6 because of the motor and newer year of the car plus I really like the aggressive look of the t/a ws6. Nice to meet everybody and thanks for all the great info on this site!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome to the site. The ws6 is definitely a good choice. Good luck on finding one. BTW, i had an 07 g5 that i gave to my fiancee when i got my z, and she has already killed it. Just a friendly warning.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Swift_01_z-28
Welcome to the site. The ws6 is definitely a good choice. Good luck on finding one. BTW, i had an 07 g5 that i gave to my fiancee when i got my z, and she has already killed it. Just a friendly warning.
Thanks for the warning and sorry about your G6! I am a little worried about my fiance driving the car too, she's not the most careful driver I've known. Right now its immaculate but I can't imagine what it could look like after a year with her behind the wheel!