Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello LS1Tech!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello LS1Tech!

Name's Todd and I'm a Sooner fan...you might have guess that already. Didn't go to OU, went to aTm. Live in Dallas, used to live in Houston and Oklahoma City. My hobbies include backgammon, reading and recreational podiatry.

I currently drive a 1993 1.6L I4 Corolla. Mostly stock, mostly slow and mostly just a reliable DD. Used to drive a 1983 Celica and 1980 Camaro in high school. Also used to drive a 1998 SC-Trim Cobra. I've never owned an LSX car, but I knew lots of guys in Houston with Vettes and F-Bodies. I'm pretty sure I know several people who post here.

In the very near future, I will begin a car project with a buddy of mine in OKC...a 2nd Gen Camaro/Firebird with a 383 stroker and a custom 4 muffler, 4 cutout exhaust. Not a show car type project, more of a Joe Dirt project...loud, brash, uncouth, unhygienic...the kind of car where you'd expect to find a bad moustache, an ex-con or a bottle of Ripple...perhaps all three.

Gonna buy a V8 Camaro/Firebird...prolly a cheap one with a POS 305 and build an engine up in Oklahoma City from the block up. Then when it's done, throw the 305 in a lake, beef the tranny and rear, fill up the air shocks, put in a Skynard cassette and go cruising the local high schools for broads.

Last edited by Sooner Todd; 10-28-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome! saw the name and had to say something. nice avator!