Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

All other techboards piss me off. so now im here

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All other techboards **** me off. so now im here

Hey i have finally come to the holy land. Im in the middle of swaping in an 01 LQ4 into my 1989 IROC, well i have been a senior member over on thirdgen.org for a while and Im sick of it, its so full of uptight mods who wont let u use the word RICER! and idiot 16 year olds who got their civic beat by an ls1 camaro or mustang and decided they should get a v8 but all they could afford was a thirdgen 305 tbi rs and wonder why its not fast! that or its some hillbilly inbred wondering how fast his truck 350 with double hump heads and rv cam is gonna be in his 83 berlinetta....finally im on a more laid back board with alot more inteligent members...and hey the filter doesnt filter the word RICE!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Don't worry about here the word RICE is used religliously (spelled wrong?) exspecially in the kills stories! Welcome!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 89IROC
and idiot 16 year olds who got their civic beat by an ls1 camaro or mustang and decided they should get a v8 but all they could afford was a thirdgen 305 tbi rs and wonder why its not fast! that or its some hillbilly inbred wondering how fast his truck 350 with double hump heads and rv cam is gonna be in his 83 berlinetta.:
loooooooooooooooooooooool

sounds like you really pissed off

any way , hope you enjoy here and get more knowlage
welcome dude
Old 10-29-2008, 12:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome and u will find LOTS of useful info/pics/instructions on how to get things done... third gens are sweet and underestimated and an LS motor will make it really fun... 3rd gen dumdumdum!!! good luck feel free to ask questions and USE the search button...
Old 11-02-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Regular

i know what the OP is talking about most other if not all other f-body sites are really lame , and have nowhere the traffic or info that ls1TECH has.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Banned

Damm you do sound pissed!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LT SLO
Damm you do sound pissed!!!
yeah i had just got done reading some retarded posts on TGO so i wasnt in the right state of mind.......i just hate how much grief i get for loving the third gen cars becuase of all the bad rep idiots have earned for them over the years...thats why ill be happy when my lq4 swap is complete and i run all over the guys who dont expect the IROC to have *****....
Old 11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Launching!

I hear you man, I drove a couple of thirdgens and I'm a senior member on TGO. I love the people and the knowledge there, but I hate how everyone gets their panties up in a bunch if it's not 100% thirdgen related. I posted over there about the G8 Failhawk and they just about **** themselves. "How is this thirdgen related" I think was the quote before the mod locked the thread.

Everyone in the Socal section over there is cool, but there's a lot of stereotypical thirdgen drivers all over the rest of that board putting 1.5" headers on their 305's with sidepipes. I'm sure you've seen the guy over there, Travis something, with the confederate flag headliner...
Old 11-02-2008, 04:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the site.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ksk1980
i know what the OP is talking about most other if not all other f-body sites are really lame , and have nowhere the traffic or info that ls1TECH has.
i'm a mod of a LSX site and it's cool as hell over there, very chill and usefull anyway welcome over from TGO

alharbi, i was lookin for you on here! lol how many other LSX owners do you know over there?