Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from Texas.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Texas.

What's up everyone!

My name's Chase Baker, and I'm a student over at Texas Tech University here in Lubbock. I have an '05 Corvette, so I spend a lot of my time over at corvetteforum.com, however I recently purchased a '98 Z28 so I figured I'd sign up over here and try to learn a little more about it! It's got quite a few mods, but it's going to take me a little while to figure out what they all are (considering the dealer had no idea what had been done to it). Other than what it has already done to it, I plan on spending a good portion of my time continuing the previous owner's modding habits!

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello, look forward to getting to know you folks!

Here's some pics of the rides (sorry for the quality of the Z28 pictures, haven't had a chance to get 'em out and get good pictures yet!)

http://www.myspace.com/baker300
Old 11-02-2008, 05:18 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome, nice cars! I'm guessin you enjoyed the game Sat. night....I didn't, I'm a Longhorn fan. But at least a Texas team won! Where you guys going to race now that Idalou is closed down? Too bad racin season is over for us at Amarillo Dragway...can't wait till next year.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Welcome man. As already stated (but I can't help it)... congrats on the win! Nice rides bro...
Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kharmichead
Welcome, nice cars! I'm guessin you enjoyed the game Sat. night....I didn't, I'm a Longhorn fan. But at least a Texas team won! Where you guys going to race now that Idalou is closed down? Too bad racin season is over for us at Amarillo Dragway...can't wait till next year.
haha yeah, that was a pretty intense game. you guys really started to get fired back up during the second half! awesome game though, for both teams.

im actually not sure where everyone is doing their racing now! i haven't heard anything on where people are going as an alternative. would be nice to know, though!