Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Up here in the Corner!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM
jr2
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Up here in the Corner!

Hello!

My name is John. I'm up here in Snohomish, WA. I've got 2 - '67 Nova's. A 2dr Hardtop and a 4door Daily driver. Someday soon the the 2dr is getting an LS based drive train. However, the current project is the 4door. Basically I'm cuttin my computer controlled engine teeth on this project and stocking up the old knowledge base for the 2dr project at the same time.

I am moving forward, albeit slowly into the computer controlled engine environment. (Although my profession is a Systems Admin for some BIG BLUE Company) I'm not new to computers at all in the sense. Just as part of my car hobby. I am starting out with a somewhat simple project. I am dropping an '05 4.3l w/4L60e trans w/9k on the ODO into the 4dr for daily driving. That was DAILY DRIVING. I don't need any more than what I have targeted. That's what the other car is for. The engine originally came with a 5sp but for daily/city driving I am going to run the auto. So as you can probably tell I've got a few questions right out of the box. That's what brought me here. Hopefully I can get all of my questions/issues worked out with your help maybe help someone else along the way. I've figured out a few things and contacted a few companies but, I'll leave those details for later.

If your interested at all in what I have currently done so far you can check out the modifications here >>>My Dailies' Upgrades

Talk with ya soon!

-John

Last edited by jr2; 11-07-2008 at 06:08 PM.