Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New here- Chicago suburbs

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here- Chicago suburbs

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to compliment everyone on the great site. There is so much useful information on this website, both LSX related and just general automotive knowlege.

I picked up my first LS powered vehicle this past July, an 06' AWD Trailblazer SS. An 02' Camaro SS is what I really wanted, but couldnt bear to drive it through the Chicago winters. With gas prices high at the time and the economy in the crapper, the deal on my trailblazer was too good to pass up. Luckily, Ive got a work vehicle and only drive between25 and 100 miles a week in the TBSS.

As soon as I picked up the truck it HAD to get modded immediately. Since July Ive managed to rack up these mods so far: IEATSRT8 CAI, ADM Performance C6 E-fans, Stainless Works LMF 3.5" catback, Dynotune wet nitrous kit 100shot through a HSW plate, lowered the truck with DJM upper control arms and beltech adjustable shocks for the front, lowered the rear on the stock air w/ cut bump stops, tinted the stock tail lights myself, painted the rear bumper CETA style, some debadging, an aeroforce gauge where the rear wiper control was, and I just scored a really cheap set of kooks 1 3/4" headers yesterday.

Im hoping to sell off some car parts Ive got lying around this winter to fund an FLT trans and Yank SSTB 3600 stall. The headers I just got arent going on until I pick up heads and a cam. AFR 205s are at the top of my list, and the cam will likely be a custom grind.

Enough talking, TIME FOR THE PICS!

Enjoy- Jared