Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hello everyone, i'll skip right to the stuff you want to know.. I drive a 2006 silverado SS ext cab, only mod is Magna Charger mp112 and all the odds and ends that go with that.. the truck was a graduation present from highschool, the supercharger was a graduation present for getting my associates.. the truck lays down 502.1 hp it'll get up and go. I rarely race my truck because it is my baby. I do a lot of Autocross in my 1990 miata that i swapped a 13b rotary into it. The whole car engine and all hasn't even cost me 6k. it even has traction control thanks to a wrecked 05 rx8 which was the primary donor for this car. Alot of you may laugh but it's a very quick little car..Now the boring stuff.. I'm 20 i attend Auburn, i have my associates in social science, and am working towards degrees in both social sciences and liberal arts.. I am a repo man and its a decent job for now. I plan on joining the army after i graduate. I've been lurking here for quite some time and now it's time me and a friend needed a bit of help. We are putting a LS motor into his 1984 porsche 944 and he is on a very strict budget. any questions?

Last edited by RootsStyle; 01-09-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:47 AM
Banned Pedophile

You should LS1 it son!

Welcome, how are you this morning? do you has pics of truck?!

Hmm, Can you get pics of the Porsche?!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:51 AM

yeah i haven't been to sleep yet i had to make a fairly large edit.. being a repo man i usually don't go to sleep until 5 or 6 in the morning on the weekends i just got off work a 3:40.. thanks for the welcome unfortunately i do not have pictures i had pictures on my myspace but i deleted it after my x g/f kept creeping on my myspace
Old 01-09-2009, 04:54 AM
Banned Pedophile

Oh, Sorry about the ex girlfriend. . .

Good luck on the Porsche!