Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie

hey just saying whats up im somewhat new to the site. ive looked on here before but never registerd. hope to meet new ppl
Old 02-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation it seemed as nothing

Harry looked up at his uncle and felt a mixture of exasperation and amusement. Vernon Dursley had been changing his mind every twenty four hours for the past four weeks, packing and unpacking and repacking the car with every change of heart. Harry's favorite moment had been the one when Uncle Vernon, unaware the Dudley had added his dumbbells to his case since the last time it been repacked, had attempted to hoist it back into the boot and collapsed with a yelp of pain and much swearing."According to you," Vernon Dursley said, now resuming his pacing up and down the living room, "we - Petunia, Dudley, and I - are in danger. From - from -""Some of 'my lot' right?" said Harry"Well I don't believe it," repeated Uncle Vernon, coming to a halt in front of Harry again. "I was awake half the night thinking it all over, and I believe it's a plot to get the house.""The house?" repeated Harry. "What house?""This house!" shrieked Uncle Vernon, the vein his forehead starting to pulse. "\iOur\i house! House prices are skyrocketing around here! You want us out of the way andthen you're going to do a bit of hocus pocus and before we know it the deeds will be in your name and -""Are you out of your mind?" demanded Harry. "A plot to get this house? Are you actually as stupid as you look?""Don't you dare \a150\a150!" squealed Aunt Petunia, but again Vernon waved her down. Slights on his personal appearance were it seemed as nothing to the danger he had spotted."Just in case you've forgotten," said Harry, "I've already got a house my godfather left me one. So why would I want this one? All the happy memories?"Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...