Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Me and my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me and my car

Hi all,
I joined a few days ago and was so focused on asking for your advice I never introduced myself. My name is Robert and I own a 1999 30th anniversary Trans am, as my semi daily driver, I like the originality of this car so I have not done to many mods, a few here and there but nothing noticeable I like to keep the original look. I have owned this car for about 4 years and it still has less than 35,000 miles.
I work on mopar muscle cars and older trans ams and own a few of each as well, my long term project is a 1968 dodge coronet 500 convertible, I put a built up 440-6 pack in her, 3:91 gears, close ratio steering, a performance build on the trans is being finished soon, and lots of other goodies, but it can still be street driven. So as you all can see I don’t really need to do too many mods to my Trans am, but a few here and there is still ok.
I appreciate in advance for any and all help that is given it is nice to have a place to talk with and get input from other people who live for their cars
I have a few albums of some of my cars on the site here. I don’t know how to put a link but if you want to see I think all you have to is go to my profile and click on albums
Again thanks for all the help in advance
Old 03-30-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome to the board! I love the 30th Anniversary cars! Second favorite to the CETAs!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:43 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the boards, nice cars!