Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi, new here

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi, new here

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Well I have visited numerous times but now I actually joined. It's great to read the posts in the various topics, I got a lot of great info for them. Also, it's great to see all the other people who share a love for these vehicles. I, myself currently have a red '95 Camaro (V6, now don't make fun of me!). I am going to be getting a '99-02 SS in the not so distant future. I'm planning a Tom Henry clone build. I already have the parts picked out, I just have to find a suitable car. I'm hoping to find a hard-top SS, I've seen a few in AutoTrader. Paint will be Hugger Orange w/ White SS Stripes, Painted gunmetal TT2 wheels from Tom Henry Racing, Berger Panel, Jet Hot Headers & Y-pipe, GMMG exhaust (of course), LS6 intake manifold, TB, CAI, 160 degree therm, 1LE suspension parts, white faced gauges, Hurst short shifter w/white ball, Mobile 1 emblem & oil cap, Wolfe six-point cage. I know it's a lot but I will be doing it a bit at a time. Starting with the GMMG exhaust, wheels and the small interior touches. When I get the car I will be sure to post pics and continue to do so through the process. Any advice or helpful info, just send it my way. Thanks.