Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

My first lsx car

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My first lsx car

After thinking about it for a while I finally bought a ls1 Fbody. I ended up finding a fairly low mile 2000 Navy blue b4c Camaro for a fair price. I got a pretty good deal since the previous owner removed everything behind the front seats. I'm currently trying to source the interior parts to return the interior back to stock.

Here's a few pics of the Camaro and a few pics of my other projects. The silver 1973 Jaguar xj12 is going to have a 500hp 406 with a fully manual valve body th400. The white 73 Jaguar is a friends ride that all ready has a sbc. Lastly is my 1965 chevy shortbed fleetside which is in the process of a frame off rebuild. The 65 will end up being a lsx/m6 powered vehicle. I picked up the cab and started to do all the rust repair on the drivers side until i found out the back of the cab is flawed and probably not repairable. So i have to find another big back window cab and......Sorry wrong forums.
Attached Thumbnails My first lsx car-img_1267-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1256-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1242-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1241-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1266-medium-.jpg  

My first lsx car-img_1262-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1261-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1263-medium-.jpg   My first lsx car-img_1260-medium-.jpg  
Old 05-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Teching In

I'm assuming the reason i cant post in the parts wanted section is because i'm new to ls1tech. Will this change or do i need to pay a fee to post in the forsale/wtb forums?
Old 05-11-2009, 02:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Welcome!
Old 05-11-2009, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jc1965
I'm assuming the reason i cant post in the parts wanted section is because i'm new to ls1tech. Will this change or do i need to pay a fee to post in the forsale/wtb forums?
I think all the classifieds require either 6 month time as a member or 50 posts in a tech forum. I know this applies to the "For sale" section...but I don't know for sure on the "Wanted". Somewhere in the classifieds is a sticky that has the requirements. Posts in the regional, street racing, and welcome sections don't count towards your post count.

BTW, the skull in the back window of the white jag is kinda funny. I can only imagine a rice boy in a Honda getting beat by that Jag having to look at that...hilarious!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

welcome, good luck with the projects.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
I think all the classifieds require either 6 month time as a member or 50 posts in a tech forum. I know this applies to the "For sale" section...but I don't know for sure on the "Wanted". Somewhere in the classifieds is a sticky that has the requirements. Posts in the regional, street racing, and welcome sections don't count towards your post count.

BTW, the skull in the back window of the white jag is kinda funny. I can only imagine a rice boy in a Honda getting beat by that Jag having to look at that...hilarious!
Ya, I finally found the sticky about the 6 month/50 post rule. It kind of sucks, but i understand why it needed to be implemented. It looks like I'll have to start posting a little more so i can place a wtb sooner rather then later

The skull has starred down at least a few rice boys after they've been smoked. It's really funny pulling up to someone in an old British luxury car and kicking their ***.....Almost better then walking all over them in a beat up 1965 pickup truck.....Almost.