Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newer guy from Washington sounding off

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newer guy from Washington sounding off

Hey guys im not really new to this forum but I am new to owning an Fbody! I just bought this 00 Z28 four days ago after looking for just shy of 6 months for the right one... i am loving the car and planning on making it a nice solid street car.. i go to school at GOnzaga University so being a college kid i dont have a ton of money but it will be something in the works for years to come.. I think you guys might appreciate this buy somewhat so ill tell you a little about her...

i found it on autotrader the day it was posted and described it to be a Z28 with only 16000 ORIGINAL MILES.. with the ones i looked at i thought this must be a typo so i called him and he assured me it did. When i went out to look at it the next day i was stunned on how mint condition this car was.. interior was perfect as well as the body. it comes with the replica 17's with the revalved bilstein/pro kit set up and drives like a dream. it also has a 32mm sway bar and a 3" midpipe the only problem is it rattles at lower rpm where the y-pipe clamps to the mid pipe i think.. i got to get it up in the air.. but anyway im stoked to finally have a camaro and to be working on it! heres some pics we took in the tacoma area..