Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hey im new and i need a ls1 and 6 speed pronto!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey im new and i need a ls1 and 6 speed pronto!

I just joined this site a friend at work said i could prob find a motor on here.. i just now noticed I cant post in the wanted section..

but im in virginia and im looking to buy a ls1 and 6 speed.. i need it complete any year 99 on up out of a f body. I need all the accessorys wiring and computer. i need it ready to run!

it can be any mileage as long as she runs good. I will need this shipped as i have no way to pick it up but to a terminal is fine as I can prob pay my neighbor to pick it up for me.. im in virginia if any of you guys have what im looking for please let me know im limited on cash also but i do have some to play with.. please tell me what you have guys with prices shipped!

PM me and i can give you my number and we can talk bout it..

im 100% serious and i can send a payment out in the mail today for this! bank draft, and i can wait for it to clear aswell.. i just need to find one fairly quickly!
Old 07-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Staging Lane

still looking guys i have parts ill sell or trade for one! i have lots of stuff.. even a supercharger i was dumb and bought for dreams i had with no motor! even when i had a fast 90/90 yes i got one too.. but thats all the performance stuff i got.. i need a motor guys, or least money to buy one on ebay.. so if all else anyone want those parts??

6month 50 post rule sucks

i know its there for good reason but id have joined a long time ago if i read that rule
Old 07-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Teching In

Yea i hear you. Im in the same boat. This post rule does suck but i guess it does limit fraduluent activity.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

Default motor

Bump.....for a new motor.
Look on the bright side dude, looks like you surpassed the 50 post threshold; now you can hopefully place a thread in the WTB section