Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy From Tampa Area/Have a Trade

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Guy From Tampa Area/Have a Trade

Whats up my name is Doc i am in the Tampa Bay Area i have based my whole life on Camaros and Trans ams and Chevelles. So i figured i would join. The other forums i was on people just want to ridicule and talk trash so ill see whats up with this one. I do nothing but Transmissions and Converters right now. Its my job. I love watching people put massive stalls (2300-UP) in vehicles with stock cams. I have told many people the problems they will have with running a High Stall with a Stock Cam and they donty want to believe me but they do when there transmission goes i think it is kinda funny.. Go ahead and heat that transmission up and over rev that engine i have done this too long for someone to prove me wrong. But anywho i hope everyone else has some good tips for me on other things.

I'm also here cause i want to trade my 1971 Chevelle for a WS6 or an SS so if you have something let me know
Old 07-11-2009, 09:52 PM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with a higher stall in a stock transmission as long as you get a cooler to go with it.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Dude i never said anything about a stock transmission i said stock Cam in an engine....Read it again