Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Noob Intro.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noob Intro.

I have been Lurking around here for a while and figured I'd register. My name is Lucas Murphy I live in Easton, MA. I compete in rock crawling and racing all over the northeast. In May I qualified for the 2010 King Of the Hammers race out in California.

I am in the process of swapping an LQ9 out of an escalade into my buggy. I am leaving it stock for now, just to get the engine in the rig and start putting miles on it. In the fall I will most likely throw some mods to it. I am running a computer and harness out of a 2000 Silverado with a custom tune from Jims Performance. I have an accusump and a Kevco F-body trapdoor pan on the way

My rig is a custom built tube frame with 4 link suspension, 2.5" radflo airshocks. I currently have a TBI 350 SBC infront of a 700r4 tranny. I am running an atlasII t-case. For axles I have custom shafts in side of a narrowed gm Dana 60. In the back I am running a gm 14 bolt shaved with a detroit locker. The rig goes pretty good. I have won the past two local comps I was in up in NH.

[/quote]

www.murphyslawmotorsports.com

Regards,

-Lucas
Old 08-16-2010, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lucas!
I didn't recongnise the screen name, until just now.
Welcome to tech!