Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

been a million years

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default been a million years

so im on a bunch of forums, and really i have neglected this one for far too long, got rid of my second f-body, than picked up my 06 gto, well i had that for a few years and i just recently had to get rid of her, my baby

well in a few months when my finances sort themselves im gonna pick up another f-body, probably as a project build. anyway, figured i oughta get back on the board, and see whats new in fbodyland and maybe see what im up against. lol cant wait to get another toy

so hello again to all.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats good news. Keep an eye in the vehicles for sale section there seem to be many projects people couldn't finish going pretty cheap.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Teching In

thanks! im actually looking to build my own, prolly get a shell and do a frame up resto. Im gonna be looking locally for any 4th gen for less than a couple grand, than go from there, i expect this project to take some time, and a rediculous amount of money, but than again i want single digit track times and daily driveability by the end... a tall order but what the hell, im a short guy, i gotta overcompensate, right? lol.