Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

HOU/DAL Texas-new to the board & LS!'s

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOU/DAL Texas-new to the board & LS!'s

Hey everyone. Like it says I'm new to the LS1 game, but I've been working on stuff as long as I can remember doing everything except trans rebuilding. My hot car list (entire life) goes something like this: lifted K-5 Blazer, '76 vette with a built small block, '69 vette Grand Sport tribute car, Turbo 300ZX, '94 six speed vette-heads/cam, '05 WRX, '70 camaro w/LT1 swap (actually my wife's engagement car-she didn't want a ring), and my newest '68 firebird with a 4.1 litre OHC 6 cyl that runs great, but just doesn't have the pull. I mean, my wife's car CANNOT be faster than mine, that's just wrong! I've had a lot of LT1 experience, but little LS1. A good friend of mine is on here a lot and this site comes highly recommended. It's good to be in the company of some intelligent people. When I was in my corvette phase (still there a little) I was on corvetteforum and found that very helpful. I'm not on the internet as much as I'd like to be, but I look forward to this community and hope I can contribute as much as I take. Thanks.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

sounds like 1 hell of a wife and 1 hell of a list LMAO! Good luck with the toys to come and welcome.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Thanks man. She's great. I waited 31 years to get married so there has to be something special about her. I'm getting excited already just picking out a camshaft and wondering how long it's going to take me to blow the 8.2 10 bolt out of the 'bird.