Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy with lt1, but soon to be bike rider and I mean pedal bike not vroom vroom bik

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy with lt1, but soon to be bike rider and I mean pedal bike not vroom vroom bik

Hey all! The name is Bruce and I am from Florida. I know this is a good site and I hope to meet a few of you guys. Well, some good news, I am taking steps to ensure a bright future for myself and my future family. The bad news, I have to sell my red, 6 speed, 1994 Trans Am GT (yes, there is such a thing as a Trans Am GT)and all the parts I bought for it, but have not installed yet.

Including: gmmg chambered exhaust, LPP LT headers and ORY, Corsa clone exhaust tips, LT1 Scanmaster, LS1 tails(may sell those with car, if so then I will have Lt1 tails), airfoil, TB bypass, G-tech Pro competition meter, used SLP ls1 style lid, K&N filter and a couple other things I am forgetting.

I know this is not the for sale section, but I can not post there yet for some reason...anybody know why? I just wanted to put out what I have to offer and hopefully strike up some interest while introducing myself at the same time. I wish I could keep it all and turn my car into the hot rod I dreamed, but I just can't afford to do that right now. So please welcome me and answer my question as to why I can't post in the for sale section. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

welcome
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 AM
Staging Lane

me too but that aint stopping me. i havent driven my car in 1 year...and i bought it 1 year and 2 months ago... the engine rebuild is 90% done. but hey good luck with the sale...and send me ur gmmp and scan master.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:50 AM
FormerVendor

Welcome from the Camaro and Firebird folks at American Camaro in OKC.
We stock everything for you car check us out
Old 08-08-2009, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Wow that just made my day that I found your site...thats pretty good.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by GUGdaTHUG3
me too but that aint stopping me. i havent driven my car in 1 year...and i bought it 1 year and 2 months ago... the engine rebuild is 90% done. but hey good luck with the sale...and send me ur gmmp and scan master.

If you are really interested, I can send pics(i will post some up in the next few days regardless)
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 PM
TECH Regular

welcome, sucks you have to sell, as for the for sale section you have to have 50 post first i think im not sure but if you read the sticky in the classified section it will explain all the rules of selling things on here.