Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hello all...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello all...

My name is greg... I was referred here by Wesman... My blood is ford blue, I have owned several mustangs and broncos... I am currently building a gutted foxbody and lifting another bronco... If you ever have a question about a fox or sn95 i can answer it... lol...

I used to be an admin over at foxbodyforum.com... I no longer am since I don't have time to dedicate there... I also help run sn95forums.com... both websites were featured in MM&FF as well as a few other mags...

Well I did something crazy... I went out and bought a 1996 ws6 formula... I kinda like it too... lol... It needed a starter and has 217k on the ticker and needs paint... but I only paid 500 for it... I still think its ugly and looks like a taco, i never ever wanna change the starter again or even work on it, and still can't figure why the motor is under the firewall... but its growing on me...

If she treats me well I plan on rebuilding the LT1 and doing a t56 swap..

and here we have a truck in a tree...
Old 08-26-2009, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wtf is up with the truck in the tree? welcome to the dark side! that lt1 sounds like a perfect drag car candidate. btw, we know the motor under the firewall is a bitch too
Old 08-26-2009, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
wtf is up with the truck in the tree? welcome to the dark side! that lt1 sounds like a perfect drag car candidate. btw, we know the motor under the firewall is a bitch too
well you see that was a lifted f150... we cracked the frame in 3 places (that we found ha ha) and it was off to the scrap yard... so we hoisted it up in a tree with a bronco and dropped it in the back of another f150...

lt1 will be a daily... the fox is gonna be the drag car... I'm already throwing away the 302 thats half built for either a built 306 with pop up pistons or the 351 small block i have sitting in an old 73 ford... Either way I go, I'll either drop in a turbo and intercooler out of one of those shitzubishi box trucks the mexicans drive around in or I'll run at least a 200 shot...

The motor I was building I guestimate would have made about 350NA to the crank... and the car weighs nothing, so with traction and 150shot 11s or faster would be cake... The whole car is a junkyard/swap meet build... So far I've only spent about 2000 and I have almost everything I need... Thats the reason I love foxes...

But I hope to clean up the ws6 nice and just drive it around... besides, foxes are 100x easier to work on and parts round here you get pretty much free...