Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

American Camaro & Firebird Enjoy your Holiday

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 10:23 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Camaro & Firebird Enjoy your Holiday

Good Sat Morning from American Camaro & Firebird.
We wish everyone a safe Holiday weekend. We are going to be closed until Tuesday 9 A.m. I will be checking PM's from time to time.

We are open until noon today if anyone has any urgent parts needs.

Remember we have almost every bolt nut and screw for Camaros,Firebirds Mustangs and Vettes. We strip our parts, protect them by bringing them inside.

Today we have an Oklahoma Celebrity in the yard searching for third gen parts. Ty England has a 1992 Camaro Teal and frequents our yard in search of parts. Ty toured with Garth Brooks in the late 80's and early 90's before breaking out on his own to record several chart making tunes. Check his music out at www.tyengland.com You just don't know what or who you will see at American Camaro & Firebird on a Sat Morning.

We are located on Historical Route 66 which is very fitting for our store. Most customers leaving our store just get down going out onto the Route. Theres nothing like a hotrod getting down on Route 66.

Visit our profile, check our our yard, our vehicles and our frends and customers cars. Please join our friend list we would love to see your vehicle.

Ladies, I am working on a all ladies muscle car calendar, e mail me your photos. amcamfbokparts@sbcglobal.net. Guys I love your car photos too want to to several calendars. I really want to showcase those great american rides!

Have a safe weekend everyone enjoy crusin, Myself I am going to cruise west on Route 66 for a couple hours to visit family. Nothin' like a good cruise.

Have fun everyone
Lynette